Join LTQA and join the movement to high-quality, person-centered, integrated LTSS
LTQA is the place to work across sectors with those who share an interest and a stake in long-term services and supports (LTSS) and integrated care – to develop greater understanding between payers, providers, and consumers; to solve problems; to advance successful models; to measure the impact of integrated LTSS; and to influence the policy discussion.
LTQA provides a “Big Table” for the community of organizations engaged on improving quality and outcomes and integrating LTSS.
Become a member of LTQA today to start participating in the identification, analysis, and promotion of best practices and exemplary programs that successfully integrate LTSS.
As a member of LTQA you will:
- have a seat in working groups and at the “Big Table” for the cross-sectoral dialogue and collaboration on improving and advancing integrated LTSS;
- participate in research on the impact of successful care and financing models;
- engage in the education of a broader public policy and service delivery community with little LTSS experience;
- join multi-stakeholder advocacy for improved LTSS care and financing; and
- Interact with key policy and thought leaders; and
- Gain greater understanding of new initiatives in LTSS integration and quality improvement.
For more information, please contact Mary Kaschak at firstname.lastname@example.org.