LTQA’s 3rd annual Innovative Communities Summit took place June 4 – 5, 2012 at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, DC. This meeting was co-hosted by the Long Term Quality Alliance (LTQA) and the Integrating Care for Populations & Communities National Coordinating Center (ICPC NCC).
Download the Conference Agenda and Brochure
Download General Session and LTQA Breakout Session Slide Decks
- Setting the Stage to Share, Learn & Collaborate
- Instilling Person-Centeredness into Organizational Values, Policies & Practices
- Forging Collaborative Partnerships
- Breaking Down the Barriers: How One Community Made it Happen – NW Triad, NC
- Innovative Communities: LTSS Providers Leading the Way – CAST & The Green House Project
- Innovative Communities: LTSS Providers Leading the Way – Why Behavioral Health Is Important
- Innovative Communities: LTSS Providers Leading the Way – Worcester & MetroWest, MA
- Shaping the Future: Strategies & Actions to Drive Improvement
Contact Abbey Ammerman with any questions about the Summit agenda or logistics.